If you have unfiled tax returns, owe back taxes to the IRS or New York State, or received a notice you are under criminal investigation, the good news is a reasonable solution can be obtained. Please call us today for a no-cost consultation with an experienced tax attorney who can help put your tax problems behind you.

Helpful Tax Videos
IRS Tax Audits
Tax Evasion
Federal Tax Liens
Self-Employment Taxes
Innocent Spouse Relief
Taxation Of Canceled Debt
Resolving Tax Problems
How Long Does The IRS Have To Collect Back Taxes
7 Major Mistakes
Download Report

What our New York tax lawyers do best: